Sunday, July 20, 2008

Old Friends

Yesterday, I went Pacific. Watched a movie and bought shoes... I meet 2 peoples. So happy, So surprise, never think of meeting them before...

At the ground floor, I meet my primary school's schoolmate. Same year with me but not same class. My old friend, now a make-up artist now. She looks totally different from the one in my memory. Already 6 years, at least, i never see her. She is pretty and energetic, no more a 'kampung girl'...

On my way home, on the bus, i meet Asyraf. Another ex-schoolmate, but secondary school at Kelang Lama. We are not so close during schooling time, even our my class is just next to his class. But, at that moment when I meet him, it seems like we are very close friends. Talking about our memories in Badlishah... Happy... Sad...

I noticed them, they had changed. They are different now. And i know, I'm going to change just like them as I'm moving into another stage of my life. I going to leave my home for further study at Nilai. Quiet far, maybe next year only I'll back.

Hope that I'll appreciate the memories of old friends while meeting new peoples... Hope that we will reunion, someday later.... I'll remember my class's promise. Approximately 9 years to go, and we'll reunion. Good luck men.....

No comments: